Wednesday 13 October 2021

British Airways goes Woke

 Reading in the news that British Airways pilots have been told not to address passengers as ‘ladies and gentlemen’ https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/10/british-airways-pilots-told-not-to-address-passengers-as-ladies-and-gentlemen-15396055/


3 or 4 years ago I would go out my way to use BA for one of my planned trips humming the Flower Duet from Delibe’s Lakme whilst entering my credit card details to complete my booking online. I always thought I was in safe hands flying with the UK’s flag carrier but times are a changing.  


I booked with them when I was planning my trip to Cuba about 4 years ago, when I heard, at Heathrow, my London to Havana leg would be using Virgin Atlantic instead of BA my initial feeling was disappointment but my fears were soon unfounded by their far more superior service from boarding the debarking …rated much higher in my opinion compared to BA, an opinion tread which was to continue with subsequent future travel arrangements.

 

BA has been in steady declining over the last few years, no complimentary drinks on short haul only M&S food for purchase at inflated prices to eat at your seat which as had its pitch reduced to the absolute minimum standard accepted by aviation law!

They are just like RyanAir now but more expensive and try to promote themselves on a reputation they no longer have. 

They won the race to the bottom and still claim a premium product. The product in no way shape or form can be considered "Premium"

BA is now truly one of the worst airways in the world, renowned for the smug, thin lipped rudeness of its staff (perhaps due to them getting all their airline benefits cut to the bone) 


The companies that make the decisions and choices the market likes will prosper, those that do not will shrivel and fail. No need for government or the media to pontificate.

The beauty of capitalism is…. diversity and as such we can choose to use the services of another airline which is not ran by a bunch of “woke” idiots who attempt to put critical race theory into practice after discussing over their coconut milk lattes in the boardroom! 


This is becoming symptomatic with many businesses and services in our country, it is being hijacked by the unelectable woke hypocritically arseholes!

It's far more worrying than it is being presented with what we read (if it’s The Guardian you read and BBC News you watch you are particularly vulnerable) 

These aren't just a few cranks , they are changing our culture by stealth and we cannot vote them out.

It’s regressive cowardice and hypocrisy tarted up as "progressivism” and it’s becoming all that more common. 

No comments:

Post a Comment