Monday 4 March 2019

"Lets Pretend" Gender in Sports

Read an interesting article today about the future of woman’s sports as the government under pressure of the pro-trans lobby and certain liberal “progressives” are passing gender laws so basically if a bloke decides he is a woman for all intents and purposes we must pretend with him...sorry I mean “her” that he (she) is indeed a “woman” and can’t be prejudiced against so will be able to compete in woman’s sporting events “fairly” against “real” woman 
Female MMA and boxing is about to become even more bloody when a big Bruno tucks up his Crown Jewels, sticks on a sports bra, called himself Doris and starts throwing testosterone fuelled left hooks against the (born) fairer sex.  It can be argued that some of the XX chromosome (I.e born ladies) fighters that I have seen you would not want to bump into in a dark alley or still their pints in a pub but all the same, it does don’t sound a very fair fight...perhaps they could level the playing field a little by allowing punches under the belt?

Anyway it’s not only contact sports these new gender laws will cause problems. 
Martina Navratilova (famous dyke retired tennis player and now sports commentator, someone who is a long-standing campaigner for gay rights and suffered abuse when she came out as gay in the 1980s.) has spoken up about this as she considers it cheating but has since felt the wrath of the pro-trans brigade and was called “transphobic” and had to apologise 

I feel this is a world gone crazy, sure, I do agree that there are some people who feel they are a woman trapped in a mans body or vice versa but these days the “pro-trans” (facilities like the government backed Travistock clinic’s gender development services) are taking the decisions to “transition” people, especially children too fast without taking into account social or personal factors such as if the person has suffered emotional or physical abuse or perhaps a bereavement. The whole psychological and psychoanalysis steps are often being overlooked or done too quickly.
For example every year around 2000 children are referred to the Travistock clinic alone and a very high number of these kids go on to get chemical or surgical gender reassignment!!!

Returning to my main theme, Under guidelines introduced in 2016, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) allows athletes transitioning from female to male to participate without restrictions.
Male to female competitors, however, are required to have kept their levels of testosterone below a certain level for at least 12 months. But still, if you put a good female athlete against an equally gifted male ...sorry, I mean ex-male athlete then the trans-chap-burd will surely have the advantage.

I wonder what the future may hold for other daft ideas... perhaps trans-species, I no longer see myself an a human, I see myself as a horse trapped in a mans body, I want to change my name from Dearn to Redrum and run at the grand national and if you or the horse racing federation don’t like it then I will take you to court at sue!!! 

Or perhaps I will be a trans-dog, I may shit in the street and hump your leg but you can’t to a thing because I have decided I’m a dog and if you don’t like it then you are in trouble.... and I may bite you.....perhaps I’m going too far here, getting carried away ....a little H G Wells Doctor Moreau when we should just keep to the facts like Shelley’s Frankenstein.

The bottom line is that yes, you have the right to be what you want, you should get respect and support but some common sense needs to prevail here, I should not be forced by law to pretend that your genetical material has changed from XY chromosome to XX just because you decided to sprinkle the magic fairy dust of this progressive liberal "state sponsored" fad over you nor should I give you the same cheers for beating up a woman in a boxing ring because you now called yourself Sheila and believe it gives you a right to compete fairly against woman.....as it does not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment