Friday 31 January 2014

31st January 2014

Well that's the last day of the month and what a long month January always seems!! Even a little bit snow in the air today so don't lock away the sledges yet!

Went for an eye test yesterday, 4 years have passed since the last one, I know it should be ever 2 year but the time passes so quickly. My right eye remains the same but left is slightly worse, considering contacts if I can get over that creepy feeling of touching my eye balls so going back in next week for a "tester" Also considering the option of Laser Surgery later this year, someone described what happens at my work and it sounded like a scene from the movie "Saw" so lets see (no pun intended)

Let me introduce you to my new little friend.....


I am drinking this concoction twice a day now!!
Its Acai powder, red wine extract, spirullina, Siberian ginseng, wheatgrass powder, alfalfa grass, pomegranate seed, beetroot powder and oat fibre ...a glass of this twice a day will keep the cold away...tastes like Miss Piggy's lips after she went down on Kermit ...yuck According to the website this is jam-packed with anti-oxidants, Aminos and will boast my health and slow the aging process (personally I think I look OK for 89)
Its got lumps in it like drinking from  barr's bottle after your Grannie's had a slug...but....well...lets see if this will turn me into the Peter Pan of Falkirk. Makes going for a pee more interesting, between that and the beetroot juice its like putting your hand in a bag of wine gums...you don't know what colour is going to come out!!!!

Got a mean machine yesterday....also know as a Kenwood Classic Major Kitchen Machine!!!! Now I can save my labour pounding out the dough for coxinhas...happy days!!!!

Dentist today, check up and the hygienist..All well with a clean bill of health...the hygienist also commented on the lack of tartar build-up on these big hard to reach back molars, money well spent on the water flosser me thinks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment