Tuesday 28 January 2014

28th January 2014


The weather had been very dreich these days. I wake up for work but just want to scurry back to bed after I look out the window. I think I may make "Dreich" my work for today...A combination of dull, overcast, drizzly, cold, misty and miserable weather. At least 4 of the above adjectives must apply before the weather is truly dreich


Started alternating my Cardio work with my resistance training in the gym, apparently each type of training released different growth hormones and disrupt the genes for anabolism!!! in laymen's terms endurance and resistance training combined in the same session sends "mixed signals" to the muscles. For years I have done lots of cardio before weights so this is going to be interesting. Also attempting to train on an empty stomach now instead of taking lots of carbs, instead I am taking 300mg caffeine, 250mg of Guarana extract mixed with water and 5-6 grams of the amino acid Leucine which goes directly into the bloodstream to fuel the muscles before training then a whey based protein drink after training, attempting a smarter approach to training now and leaving the ego (and hopefully the injuries) at home.

Got a new oven delivered this week so going to be installing his myself so Falkirk beware, the lights may go out tonight!!!  May need to take a few precautions for the first few times of use as I have an African Grey parrot so may need to keep the windows open for the first week using this oven for any toxic fumes.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment