Monday 17 June 2013

General Update #1

well this is a general update of whats happening in the life of Dearn S, not that anyone will be interested but I enjoy writing it. Dont expect a virtual "rear window" view into my private life cause I need to draw the line somewhere and keep my personal life personal.

Gardening duty at the weekend, Patio apricot tree and cherry tree truely dead, white cherry tree has tiny fruit on it..hey hey, but still will be shopping in tesco for my fruit for a couple of years yet as not self sufficient on fruit yet...but give me time!!! Grass long again, anyone loan me a Horse, goat, sheep, cow or any grass eating beast, promise it will be well feed!! Next project is little green house for tomatoes :-)

Double bill at Cineworld on Saturday ..The Purge followed by hangover 3, both nothing to write home about...The Purge had some neat ideas about morals but could not see it through...fancy that new Superman movie.

Gym this morning (monday 17th) ripped the arse out my shorts...mean that literally and not figuratively, treadmill was fine but thought I'd do some lunges then ripppppp, at least I had black boxers under the black shorts so think I got away with it...or perhaps on youtube by now...lol, anyway...made a hasty retreat....Mr Bean Moment #2987

Rocky still not taken to his pellets yet, I am mixing with seed and nuts but the wee bugger picks the "tasty morsels" out and leaves the pellets....what can I do?

Soon to be the 25th aniversery of Piper Alpha (6 July 1988), already seeing it on the TV too much just now, some hurts never heal, dont like it when my Mum can see it on the TV when she is alone, I should really elaborate more on this but soon will do a post about it.

Any Dilbert fans out there? (anyone read these posts anyway??? feels like I am casting out a message in a bottle at times but I still enjoy it) got the box set recently so just need the time to sit down and watch 374 minutes of Scott Adam's Dilbert...kinda like the office I work in at times :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment