Sunday 14 November 2021

Pro-Vaccine but Anti-mandate

 Reading in the News this morning …Austria ENFORCES LOCKDOWN only for the UNVACCINATED from tonight!

Now before you read this I want to something’s very clear …I am pro-vaccine but anti-mandate, I as in me personally weighed up the risks of catching Covid or suffering the (very long odds possible) effects of the vaccine and I choose to get jabbed, I recommend to others to get the vaccine if they were to ask me although I would not force their arms up behind their backs and frog march them in to get it…there is still something in this country called freedom of choice and you should not lose it if you don’t agree to follow the program, Civil liberties are rights, not privileges and should not be taken away if someone refuses to fall into line. 




Oppressors of the freedom to choose have tyrannised those who wish to exercise this human right and as such have evolved into a segregationist dictatorship forcing an medical apartheid into existence. 


I happily and gladly rolled up my sleeve for each jab but I don’t agree this should be forced into those who refuse, although I disagree with their reasons I accept their principles and to force or try to cohere them into doing what is against their will stinks of fascistic totalitarianism! 

We and our allies defeated such a regime in the 40’s but should always be aware of what Nietzsche warned when he talked about battling with “monsters” be careful not to become what you are fighting against “gazed into the abyss for so long they became the very beast they sought to defeat”


As I said before, I don’t necessarily agree with the vaccine sceptics but I can respect their uneasy about hastily developed drugs which long-term consequences are still not fully known. Taking part in the largest medical experiment in human history should not be forced upon us, I choose to as I feel the dangers of catching Covid outweigh the risks of the vaccine yet as I understand it now (it was not so clear early doors so it’s not hypocrisy on my part  if I laid earlier criticism as we can only deal with the information at hand) if you are vaccinated you can still catch it although don’t suffer the effects and you can also still transmit it to others (who are, in my opinion, hopefully vaccinated too) so the question arises why should it be mandatory?  So not to over burden the NHS perhaps as the NHS can’t wait for us all to become Covid-impervious? Ok, that could be a valid point but then again what about health problems exacerbated by coercive restrictions? Does the government ban smoking and drinking alcohol because the effects burden the NHS? 

I believe we should get vaccinated but I also think there is something smelling bad here when governments overstep the mark, Orwellian in many ways and all the more scary for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment