Thursday 5 November 2015

Happy Birthday to my son Sam

Happy Birthday Sam
My little monkey is 12 today, so proud of you Sam. Although I can’t see you on your birthday today I have baked you a cake, its Raspberry and lemon, butter cream filling and sugar paste covering with I have made blue. Your name is on it although my writing on the cake is not very good the cake will be delicious. I will take it to work tomorrow for my colleagues to have a slice and wish you happy birthday.
This time 12 years ago I remember well, visiting that little baby birdie which fell out of a nest in neonatal ward, cause that’s what you looked like but now you are a big strapping 12 year old who loves reading like me and is good at football which is not like me but I did enjoy rugby which I think you would also be wonderful at Sam. Love you son, have an amazing birthday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment