Thursday 30 September 2021

NHS CEEFAX appointments available

 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says It's 'not right to say only women have a cervix”, he could be right… I distinctly remember my mate Dave down at the pub about 20 years ago saying he had it too …or was that Ceefax? I often get the two confused … one is the lower, narrow end of the uterus that forms a canal between the uterus and vagina and the other is a teletext information service launched by the BBC which you could access via your tv by fiddling about with buttons on the remote control … both required a lot of finger work to reach and often never seemed to have the desired result so I’m sure it could be an easy mistake to get both these confused but the Ceefax service ceased in 2012 so Sir Keir would be wrong on on either accounts as neither of the two genders have Ceefax anymore, I wish pandering woke credentials to the trans-mob would become just as obsolete as Ceefax now is too!




No comments:

Post a Comment